Saturday December 7, 2019, SimPOW returns for its third session at Pocket Nurse Corporate Campus. Join us for relevant content, lunch and networking, and the popular Pocket Nurse Product Raffle.
- We will be raffling off several Pocket Nurse simulation product solutions, as well as simply giving others away!
- Attendance and parking are free.
- Continuing education (CE) credits are available.
- Lunch will be provided.
- 11-11:15 a.m. Registration and Welcome
- 11:15 a.m. – 12:15 p.m. “Students, Stress, and Simulation” by Elizabeth Katrancha, DNP, CCNS, RN, CSN, CNE, and Dawn Drahnak, DNP, RN, CCNS, CCRN, CHSE
- 12:15-12:45 p.m. Lunch and Raffle
- 12:45 -1:45 p.m. “Simulation Tech Hacks” by William Ferchak
- 1:30 – 2 p.m. Closing Remarks
RSVP to the December SimPOW session here.