The Simulation Alliance of Pennsylvania, Ohio, and West Virginia (SimPOW) is excited to announce its first official planning committee. Interested candidates can volunteer by filling out the form here.
The committee will be responsible for the following:
1. Plan and coordinate all SimPOW sessions
2. Teach best practices and industry trends to educators and simulation advocates
3. Record and review attendee feedback
4. Build a network of knowledgeable educators and simulation advocates
5. Spread awareness of simulation to local communities
Any help is appreciated. We hope for representation from all three states. Attending the quarterly SimPOW meetings is strongly encouraged.
Please direct questions about the committee to Suzie Kardong-Edgren at email@example.com.